Farrell Inc. provides accounting services to clients. We recognize that all companies are different, and we custom design the accounting services we provide to meet your individual business needs. A list of some of our basic accounting services are as follows:
- Input Transactions: We enter all your transactions into our accounting software.
- Assign Items to Appropriate Accounts: With the information that you provide, we assign all transactions to appropriate income and expense accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Financial Statements: We can provide financial statements for your review on a monthly basis.
We can prepare your individual, partnership, and/or corporation return. Just organize your tax information and make an appointment with us. You will meet face-to-face with a tax professional to get the personal attention that you deserve. As an alternative, after a brief interview, you can drop off your taxes to be prepared saving you precious time. Farrell Inc. is open year-round, so we are available to provide you with any assistance. Some benefits we offer include free e-file, option to direct deposit your refund, and FastChecks.
With our Payroll Services, we offer affordable and comprehensive payroll and payroll tax solutions for small and large businesses. As a client you get a personal relationship with a payroll associate who will be there to answer any questions you may have and organize your payroll package. Contacting us either by phone, fax machine, or email, you can relay your payroll information to us for processing. We handle all aspects of payroll processing for you, including producing checks, direct deposits, tax deposits and filings, and all year-end forms (W2s & 1099s). We can also tailor your payroll to include direct deposits.
Items Available Each Payroll Period:
- Payroll checks ready for signature and distribution.
- Payroll checks with signature ready for distribution.
- Employee earnings statements complete with current pay period wages, taxes, and adjustments.
- Payroll journals that detail current payroll information.
- Department summaries of month-to-date payroll data.
- Report of cash needed to cover payroll expenses and tax liabilities.
- Timely and accurate notifications of tax liabilities and deposits.